Participant level: Novice
Duration: 5 hours
Get developing yesterday. This 5-hour course is designed for maximum efficiency. Participants enter with no knowledge of Storyline. They exit with the ability to put together and publish a basic e-learning course from scratch.
Get your team up and running with Storyline as quickly as possible.
Smart cookies can learn the basics and create a course in just a few hours.
Here, we keep it simple. You get tight guidance on everything necessary to develop and publish a simple course. This course doesn’t go into Storyline’s more complex components because it doesn’t have to. Newcomers are empowered to get creating instantly. On completion, they’ll be able to develop and publish basic e-learning courses—including assessment—ready for upload.
Who should take this course?
- Learning designers, inexperienced with e-learning authoring tools, wanting to get started with Storyline.
- People with some experience of other e-learning authoring tools, wanting to switch to Storyline.
- People with a training or teaching background who are moving into the e-learning design/development field.
Before undertaking this course, trainees should possess a basic knowledge of learning principles.
For the purposes of convenient course planning, a working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is advantageous, but not essential.
The course includes how to:
- Start a project from scratch
- Navigate the Storyline interface
- Add scenes, slides and layers
- Insert content and media
- Use triggers and states to create interactivity
- Create assessment
- Set player options and navigation
- Publish your project into LMS and web-ready formats.
- Digital assets
- Re-usable Storyline course templates
- Colour printed manual
Does this course cover software simulations?
Not in depth. Thorough coverage of screen recordings is available in our Power Launch course.
Will participants become expert users after this course?
To the layperson, the capabilities for producing e-learning will appear remarkably enhanced. From a technical perspective, this course covers only the tip of the iceberg for what is possible with Storyline.
As a quick start, this course provides everything required to get up and running as quickly as possible. They will be able to create a complete basic, e-learning course.
Storyline Training sessions are priced on a per-person basis.
|# of Learners||STORYLINE QUICK START|
|PER LEARNER||GROUP TOTAL|
Prices are exclusive of GST.
Canberra minimum participants: 6.
Melbourne minimum participants: 4.
Sydney minimum participants: 6.
For training in other locations, get in touch.
Book your team’s training using this easy online form. Or, call us today: 0416 374563.