Participant level: Intermediate –> Advanced
Duration: 8 hours
Already comfortable with Storyline? Eager to push the limits? We can show you how. Variables and conditional logic make complex interactions look smooth and easy. Create branching scenarios. Gamify your learning.
Pro Kit—our most advanced course—is designed to push Storyline to the max.
Participants come to this course with a solid competence. They exit with the ability to apply Storyline’s most complex features to create compelling, interactive and personalised e-learning.
In this course, we go in-depth into using conditional logic, creating branching scenarios and including gamification elements.
This hands-on, project-based course challenges participants to think laterally and combine features to create unique results. On completion, participants will have created a mini-game in Storyline.
Warning! This course is for those who already have a solid understanding and working knowledge of Storyline.
Who should take this course?
This course is exclusively for folks who already have a working knowledge of the Storyline basics.
Storyline Pro Kit is appropriate for learning teams, instructional designers, program developers who have:
- some experience and interest in advanced uses of Storyline.
- completed our Power Launch course (or other comparable course) and are ready for more.
- completed our Quick Start course (or other comparable course) and subsequently acquired experience using Storyline.
- A solid understanding of Storyline’s basic functions and features.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is advantageous, but not essential.
This advanced Storyline course includes:
- Advanced object states
- Complex variables
- Conditional logic
- Branching scenarios
- Build a mini game
- Digital assets
- Re-usable Storyline course templates
- Colour printed manual.
Storyline Training sessions are priced on a per-person basis.
|# of Learners||STORYLINE PRO KIT|
|PER LEARNER||GROUP TOTAL|
Prices are exclusive of GST.
Canberra minimum participants: 6.
Melbourne minimum participants: 4.
Sydney minimum participants: 6.
For training in other locations, get in touch.
Book your team’s training using this easy online form. Or, call us today: 0416 374563.